TMC deals with business customers only and not consumers. You are classified as a business customer where the Goods/Services supplied by us will be used in the course of your business or if you use the Goods/Services in the course of your business.
If you are not a business customer, you are a consumer. Please do not place orders with us if you are a consumer.
Commitment to privacy
TMC is fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other data protection legislation currently in force. The Regulation applies to anyone processing data and sets out principles which should be followed and gives rights to those whose data is being processed and to being clear with customers about what it does with their information.
This Policy explains how we use and protect any information we may collect about you when you use our websites; or when you use or intend to use our services in a B2B capacity.
TMC Technology UK Co. Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following non-sensitive business related information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Website cookies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacypolicies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.